Look, we both know how tough it is to shape an effective, significant HR approach in today’s market. With the effects of the global financial crisis still fresh in everyone’s mind, it seems like the rules are changing as we speak… but the need for bottom-line results is stronger than ever.
Shifting the importance of “non-traditional” business benefits for your work teams, front-line employees and management teams alike has far-reaching consequences for you and your company. And finding the right balance in your methods for attracting talent, hiring, assessing and rewarding employees is becoming far more important to your success than the numbers on their paycheck each month.
In a workforce filled with “too many people” already, the way you handle these important issues from now on will make an astounding difference to your company’s competitive advantage. It truly stands to make you or break you in the coming years.
This is for you if you want to…
- Refine your training processes
- Reduce the exploding costs of employee turnover
- Find new ways to attract, reward and retain your company’s top talent?
- Squeeze more REAL value out of your current staff teams (and shrinking training budgets)
It’s nearly impossible to see the forest for the trees!
I’ll bet you’ve found it’s especially true if you’re trying to figure out what’s really going on with your company’s internal staffing, rewards and compensation strategies. More importantly, you want to develop a culture of enthusiastic engagement at your organization, and bridge the gap between “thriving” and merely surviving in the current economic climate.
That’s why I’ve created this 5 Keys to Extraordinary Employee Engagement report.
You see, after more than 20 years spent working with CEO’s, senior executives and management teams at global organizations in a wide range of industries including IT, manufacturing, banking and financial services, management consulting, civil engineering, education, pharmaceuticals, and even the Swiss federal government, I’ve discovered…
One of the most significant issues they’re all facing is how to keep their top talent involved and engaged with the passion of the company’s leaders.
Fortunately, I’ve learned how to get to the bottom of what really matters to their employees. And to produce industry-leading performance and bottom-line results through the development and retention of your company’s most valuable resource…
Your human capital.
In fact, you may be surprised to discover how many of the top performers in any company consider their team members as both their biggest asset and their greatest worry. They recognize that getting to the heart of what matters to their staff is the only way to enjoy maximum results from their skills, talents, corporate knowledge and connections.
When you read my 5 Keys to Extraordinary Employee Engagement report today, you’ll find the latest proven strategies built on real-world results, including:
- Why “fixing what’s broke” doesn’t work… and how the “band-aid” approach actually costs you more than all the time, money and bottom-line results put together
- Employee absenteeism – the hidden thief that’s stealing your bottom line right out from under your nose (and what to do about the REAL costs of an uncommitted workforce)
- Poor productivity and full engagement – two sides of the same valuable coin that can sink your business this year (or hike up your quartely results by the bootstraps — here’s how!)
- Why your top talent secretly wants to quit your company this year… and what you can do TODAY to change their mind (even though they don’t even think you’ve noticed!)
- The critical key workforce-management strategy to use… but only if you want to raise your department’s performance from “barely surviving” to BRISKLY THRIVING!
You’re in the right place. Because as you build your edge in today’s fast-paced, super-competitive markets, one thing is certain…
So do yourself a favour. Download the 5 Keys to Extraordinary Employee Engagement report right away, while you’re thinking about it. It won’t cost you anything but a few clicks to get the report now. But putting it off until later could cost you a whole lot more than you and your company can afford to lose.